Healthy Airline Snack Manufacturer
Eating healthy while travelling can be quiet difficult at the best of times, especially while on long distance flights. Having a healthy snack during your flight helps keep your energy levels high as well as providing you with a good source of protein and vitamins to help assist you on your onward journey. Research has proven that too many fat and sugary foods affects us in a negative way especially when flying at high altitudes. Sugar heavy snacks tend to make passengers more uncomfortable and restless during their flight.
Nutrisnax have developed their own exclusive range of nutritious airline snacks with an abundance of added nutrients to help passengers feel better during their air travel experience.
A healthy airline snack manufacturer knows the key to overcoming many air travel complaints is to provide snacks which are nutritious with healthy fats, high in fibre and low in sugar. All our ingredients are 100% natural, sourced from reputable Irish suppliers and are combined to create nourishing and healthy snacks to help you reach your destination.
- Breakfast Bars
Our new Cereal bars are a nutritious way to have breakfast on the go. Made from porridge oats, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, goji berry seeds, pumpkin seeds, heart healthy nuts and more..
- 100 Calorie Low Fat Snacks
Healthy 100 calorie low fat snacks made from porridge oats, dates, dried fruits, honey and seeds. Nutritious, sugar free and fat free with no artificial additives or preservatives added.
- New Oats Bar
Our new oats bars are the healthy alternative to biscuit bars. Made from porridge oats and with only 4 natural ingredients used to make them. A Nutritious snack and super high in fiber.
- Vegetable Crisps
A crispy mix of potatoes, carrots, long green beans, cherry tomatoes and broccoli. Bursting with each vegetable’s natural colors and nutrients, truly a deliciously healthy snack.
Health & Nutritional Values
Nutri Snax products are produced using 100% natural ingredients, and all ingredients are sourced from reputable Irish suppliers.
- These wholesome ingredients have been carefully selected and combined to create a delicious light toasted cereal breakfast and lunch and the new range of NutriSnax biscuits are designed to enhance health in abundance. Not only will Nutri-Snax products keep away hunger for longer, they assist weight loss by eliminating the urge to snack on junk food.
- NutriSnax foods provide many essential vitamins and minerals to promote health and vitality.
- Cholesterol lowering agent.
- Controls blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Contain photochemical which reduce cancer risks.
- Aids reduction in hypertension and high blood pressure.
- Keeps you fuller for longer so aids weight control.
- Good source of carbohydrates.
- High concentration of protein.
- Contain essential fatty acids.
- Best amino acid profile of any grain.
- Contains beta glucan which aids fast healing.
- Contains thiamine, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin E, zinc, selenium, copper, iron,
manganese and magnesium.
- High in antioxidants which fight stress.
- High in protein.
- Anti viral, Anti fungal, Anti bacterial.
- Increases vitamin and mineral absorption
- Aids digestion ( heals bloating, gas, diarrhoea).
- Prevents simple goiter because of organic iodine content.
- Prevents constipation.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin C, Calcium,Iron,
- ‘Considered one of the Top 10 healthicstfoods’
- Lowers cholesterol and promotes heart health.
- Omega 3 fafiy acids – lowers blood pressure and elevates mood.
- Contains Fibre.
- Especially rich in Vitamin E.
- Fights against muscular disorders.
- Improves reflexes
- Adjusts the body during stress.
- Fights cancers.
- Prevents constipation.
- Packed with protein.
- Improves digestion.
- Can help stop strokes.
- Contains around 24 nutrients.
- High in Fibre
- High in Protein
- Reduces risk of cancers and diabetes
- Cholesterol and fat free
- Contains iron, magnesium, phosphorous,, thiamine, niacin, folate, riboflavin, vitamin
- Containt Sesamin sesamolin – reduce cholesterol and prevent high blood pressure.
- Sesamin protects liver from oxidative damage
- Rich in Calcium.
- Contains manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, Vitamin Bl,Zinc, Fibre,
- Releases energy slowly
- Powerful immune system booster.
- Contains anti bacterial properties and antioxidants
- Kills bacteria which cause throat infections.
- Slows down ageing.
- Aids healing.
- Excellent for stomach and digestion.
- Natural carbohydrate for athletes.
- Can relieve seasonal allergies (due to pollen content)
- Supplies more vitamin E than any other vegetable oil
- Source ofessential fatty acids.
- High in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats’
‘The risk of death from coronary heart disease is lowered by half in people
consuming nuts at least once a day.’
- Second best source of Vitamin E after plant oils.
- Vitamin E essential for normal functioning of muscle tissue.
- Vitamin E essential for normal functioning of reproduction system.
- Vitamin E protects against anaemia.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Contains Vitamins B2, B6.
- Rich in Selenium – reduces cancer risks and heart disease.
- Promotes a healthy thyroid.
- High in unsaturated fat.
- Monounsaturated fat which benefit cholesterol levels.
- A complete protein.
- Contain more antioxidants than any other nut.
- Protects against cell damage
- Fights heart disease.
- Fights against Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and cancers.
- Rich in heart healthy fat.
- Rich in protein.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Calcium.
- Almonds lower the fise in blood sugar and insulin after eating.
- Provide double-barrelled protection against diabetes and eardiovascular disease.
- High in monoutrsaturated fat.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- High in Vitamin E
- Protects against high blood pressure.
- Contains magnesium and potassium.
- Good source of energy
- Aids Child growth
- Cures diseases especially liver and kidney
- Cures inflammation and fever
- Contains Vitamin B1