Supermarket Healthy Snack Suppliers
Pressure is under supermarkets to move from high sugar and fatty foods away from the cashiers counter and replace them with more healthier options. In Ireland the consumer has become more health conscious and are seeking healthy snacks, especially for children, in a bid to fight the obesity crisis.
Handmade using only 4 ingredients, this Irish made oatbar is a great snack for children’s lunchboxes. Made with Irish porridge oats, the Oatbar is a great snack for a natural energy boost for physical activities, or a slow releasing energy boost with a cup of tea/coffee in the afternoon.
- Breakfast Granola
Our baked granola offers consumers a healthier option for breakfast. We don’t add preservatives, refined sugars or any other nasty ingredients. We add nuts and dried fruit to offer essential morning nutrients and protein, for a better start to your day.
- Paleo Bites
We have a range of raw bite snacks for the health conscious consumer. These natural little bites made from dates, dried fruit, nuts and seeds, are dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and grain free. They are also free from preservatives, additives and flavours.
Health & Nutritional Values
Nutri Snax products are produced using 100% natural ingredients, and all ingredients are sourced from reputable Irish suppliers.
- These wholesome ingredients have been carefully selected and combined to create a delicious light toasted cereal breakfast and lunch and the new range of NutriSnax biscuits are designed to enhance health in abundance. Not only will Nutri-Snax products keep away hunger for longer, they assist weight loss by eliminating the urge to snack on junk food.
- NutriSnax foods provide many essential vitamins and minerals to promote health and vitality.
- Cholesterol lowering agent.
- Controls blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Contain photochemical which reduce cancer risks.
- Aids reduction in hypertension and high blood pressure.
- Keeps you fuller for longer so aids weight control.
- Good source of carbohydrates.
- High concentration of protein.
- Contain essential fatty acids.
- Best amino acid profile of any grain.
- Contains beta glucan which aids fast healing.
- Contains thiamine, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin E, zinc, selenium, copper, iron,
manganese and magnesium.
- High in antioxidants which fight stress.
- High in protein.
- Anti viral, Anti fungal, Anti bacterial.
- Increases vitamin and mineral absorption
- Aids digestion ( heals bloating, gas, diarrhoea).
- Prevents simple goiter because of organic iodine content.
- Prevents constipation.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin C, Calcium,Iron,
- ‘Considered one of the Top 10 healthicstfoods’
- Lowers cholesterol and promotes heart health.
- Omega 3 fafiy acids – lowers blood pressure and elevates mood.
- Contains Fibre.
- Especially rich in Vitamin E.
- Fights against muscular disorders.
- Improves reflexes
- Adjusts the body during stress.
- Fights cancers.
- Prevents constipation.
- Packed with protein.
- Improves digestion.
- Can help stop strokes.
- Contains around 24 nutrients.
- High in Fibre
- High in Protein
- Reduces risk of cancers and diabetes
- Cholesterol and fat free
- Contains iron, magnesium, phosphorous,, thiamine, niacin, folate, riboflavin, vitamin
- Containt Sesamin sesamolin – reduce cholesterol and prevent high blood pressure.
- Sesamin protects liver from oxidative damage
- Rich in Calcium.
- Contains manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, Vitamin Bl,Zinc, Fibre,
- Releases energy slowly
- Powerful immune system booster.
- Contains anti bacterial properties and antioxidants
- Kills bacteria which cause throat infections.
- Slows down ageing.
- Aids healing.
- Excellent for stomach and digestion.
- Natural carbohydrate for athletes.
- Can relieve seasonal allergies (due to pollen content)
- Supplies more vitamin E than any other vegetable oil
- Source ofessential fatty acids.
- High in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats’
‘The risk of death from coronary heart disease is lowered by half in people
consuming nuts at least once a day.’
- Second best source of Vitamin E after plant oils.
- Vitamin E essential for normal functioning of muscle tissue.
- Vitamin E essential for normal functioning of reproduction system.
- Vitamin E protects against anaemia.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Contains Vitamins B2, B6.
- Rich in Selenium – reduces cancer risks and heart disease.
- Promotes a healthy thyroid.
- High in unsaturated fat.
- Monounsaturated fat which benefit cholesterol levels.
- A complete protein.
- Contain more antioxidants than any other nut.
- Protects against cell damage
- Fights heart disease.
- Fights against Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and cancers.
- Rich in heart healthy fat.
- Rich in protein.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Calcium.
- Almonds lower the fise in blood sugar and insulin after eating.
- Provide double-barrelled protection against diabetes and eardiovascular disease.
- High in monoutrsaturated fat.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- High in Vitamin E
- Protects against high blood pressure.
- Contains magnesium and potassium.
- Good source of energy
- Aids Child growth
- Cures diseases especially liver and kidney
- Cures inflammation and fever
- Contains Vitamin B1